VAT Services in UAE
VAT in UAE is a legal subject & it needs extra caution as it is an obligation that one must have to pay if applicable.
Leading accounting firm for VAT in UAE
VAT compliance includes VAT registration, issuing tax invoices, filing VAT returns, paying VAT due to VAT authority i.e. FTA. To ensure that you are doing all that it takes for VAT compliance, it is best to hire a leading accounting firm. Through ARD accounting, the burden of VAT compliance can be lifted off your shoulders as we will see to it all from start to finish.
- VAT invoices compliance 100% 100%
- VAT records compliance 100% 100%
- VAT returns compliance 100% 100%
VAT was introduced in the UAE on 1 January 2018 with a standard rate of 5%. The entire VAT system is new and complex for a range of businesses, we are best firm in UAE for advice on VAT implementation and compliance services.
VAT registration & de-registration
Businesses need to register in UAE for VAT under two categories i.e. mandatory and voluntarily as a result of crossing threshold. If your business falls below threshold or business ceases to exist de registration is a must.
VAT return filing
VAT registered business must submit the VAT returns in the UAE to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) quarterly through an online portal It is important to file VAT return to pay your VAT liability and claim any refundable.
What We Offer
- Taxation is a complex process and needs careful considerations as it involves law.
- We have vast experience as we have been providing VAT services since its inception.
VAT penalty reduction
How do we do it?
- The process of filing VAT returns begins with the customer sending scanned documents.
- ARD team will then enter the data into the tax software. Auditing of VAT returns, then takes place, to ensure that the information received is correctly entered and accounted for.
- In the next stage, the VAT returns are transmitted to the customer for review.
- When the customer reviews and finalizes the VAT returns, the ARD team would update the client FTA online portal, submit the VAT return and pay the VAT thereof if any.